GLP Attorneys regularly accepts referrals and enters into joint representations with law firms throughout the Pacific Northwest. We have attorneys licensed in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, New York, Arizona and New Jersey. Our attorneys have the knowledge, experience and resources necessary to vigorously represent clients that have suffered serious personal injury, or that have been impacted by wrongful death.
- 28 attorneys across Washington State
- 8 staffed offices throughout Washington State, including Seattle, Burlington, Port Orchard, Spokane, Tacoma, Tri-Cities, Wenatchee and Vancouver
- Attorneys licensed to practice in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Arizona, New York and New Jersey
- 100+ trials taken to verdict by our attorneys
- A dedicated motions practice and appellate team
- Multiple published Washington State Supreme Court cases attributed to our firm, which changed Washington law for the benefit of those wrongfully harmed through no fault of their own
- (AV+) by Martindale-Hubbell
- 4 “Super Lawyers” and 4 “Rising Stars” (as voted by other attorneys in Washington State)
- 10 attorneys with 10.0 ratings on Avvo.com
- 6 attorneys distinguished in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- All attorneys are proud Eagle members of the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ)
- A commitment by our firm to support the communities where we live, by supporting and donating time and financial support to local legal and non-profit organizations as well as community events
GLP Attorneys is built on four core values of commitment, creativity, compassion and collaboration. We have an expansive list of areas of practice that include serious automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, construction accident, maritime injuries and injuries at sea, aviation accidents and wrongful death claims. If you are an attorney or law firm and would like to discuss a referral or joint representation on a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact attorneys Scott Lundberg, James Gooding, Cydney Webster, Heather Webb, Janelle Carney, John Webber or Sean Ayres. We look forward to working with you.